Steve Burns moved with his family from Ottawa to Kelowna in 1997. Since arriving in the Okanagan, Steve has been an active member of the local business community serving on the Kelowna Chamber of Commerce as well as Economic Development Commission boards and playing an active role in the early establishment of Kelowna’s rapidly growing technology sector.
“I am committed to helping entrepreneurs and their employees reach their fullest potential through effective planning and execution. I believe that teams built on an excellent working experience and a balance between their work and personal lives naturally brings success and sustainability to the businesses they work with.”
Steve strives to the highest possible standard of quality when delivering his business services to both individuals as well as corporations. Having a tangible, positive impact on every company and individual with whom he comes into contact with as well as actively seeking feedback on how to improve and implement change for the better are paramount to Steve’s success in his field.
- Vice President Kelowna Chamber of Commerce 2002 – 2003
- Vice President of the Okanagan Science and Technology Council 2002-2003
- Founding Director and Vice President of the Okanagan High Technology Council 2000 – 2002
- Chair of the Economic Development Commission for the Central Okanagan 2002 – 2003
- Board of Directors of the Economic Development Commission for the Central Okanagan 1997 – 2001